On Friday 9th September 2016, Hillary Clinton called people who would vote for Donald Trump, “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic.” Now, where have we heard those words together before? Ah, yes, from Moveon.org, GetUp.org's United States prototype. Moveon.org pretends it is independent and that it survives from small donations from its supporters, but it is actually billionaire George Soros's major propaganda vehicle. He teaches his workers to bring people down politically or shut them up through contrived accusations of racism etc. Hillary Clinton and Soros have had a close relationship for years and Moveon.org is the source of most of the mainstream media's repetitive anti-Trump chorus.
Moveon.org leads anti-Trump beat-up
Currently Moveon.org employs organisers to push a line that Trump is a racist etc out to destroy America. And the only way to save America, is to elect Hillary Clinton. Here are direct quotes from Moveon's website:
"MOVEON.ORG HIRING DOZENS OF ORGANIZERS IN 8 BATTLEGROUND STATES TO DEFEAT TRUMP. In an expansion of MoveOn.org’s United Against Hate campaign to prevent Donald Trump from winning the White House while demonstrating that hatred, racism, misogyny, and xenophobia are a losing strategy, MoveOn is hiring more than three dozen organizers to lead door-to-door volunteer canvassing operations in Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania." by Brian Stewart, August 26, 2016
"We know that the only way to defeat Donald Trump is by electing Hillary Clinton. And we applaud Secretary Clinton’s commitments to overturn Citizens United — proposing a constitutional amendment within her first month in office — and appointing Supreme Court justices who will “protect Americans’ right to vote over the right of billionaires to buy elections.” (Source: @MoveOn.org/its-time-to-unite-against-hate-50798df7bdf4#.48i8842sw">https://medium.com/@MoveOn.org/its-time-to-unite-against-hate-50798df7bdf4#.48i8842sw
It is ludicrous for Moveon.org to pretend that billionaire Soros's puppet, Clinton, a multi-millionaire herself, is anti-billionaire.
Soros is behind Moveon.org
“Wes Boyd [...] was also creator of the radical website MoveOn.org, which he founded during the Clinton impeachment trial to get the nation to "move on" to "more important issues" and since then had made an Internet cash cow for leftwing Democrat candidates. Soros offered Boyd a deal. He and Peter Lewis would match up to $5 million for any new money Boyd raised to expand MoveOn's reach for 2004.” [Source: Perazzo, John; Horowitz, David. From Shadow Party to Shadow Government: George Soros and the Effort to Radically Change America (Kindle Locations 147-150). David Horowitz Freedom Center. Kindle Edition.]
Soros Media Influence, the Australian Press and the ABC
The bulk of the Australian mainstream media is actively avoiding reporting this far reaching scandal and subversion of our political process and the global political process. The quiet from the Fairfax Press and ABC Radio and television is deafening, even though Bill Shorten, the Labor leader, has been shown to be on the board of Soros-financed GetUp, along with Greens members. The Soros influence on our press is however belied by the ubiquitous overuse of Soros words and concepts - "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" - to the substantial exclusion of any other topics.
Indeed, many tantalising leads to Soros-funded journalism in Australia beckon the researcher. One that immediately struck me was OzProspect fellowships for journalists, an organisation that cropped up early as the push to normalise mass immigration hotted up in Australia. OzProspect was modeled on the New America Foundation and had funding from that Soros foundation. Tim Watts founded OzProspect and he co-edited with Steve Vizard and Hugh Martin Australia’s Population Challenge, a book presenting talks given at the [Victorian Premier] Steve Bracks 'Melbourne Population Summit' 2002. Incidentally, this was an event where journalists frequently replaced academics and which featured Soros-style population booster, billionaire Richard Pratt. Click on the link to see some of the people involved with OzProspect.
Murdoch media and Soros
There is one surprising exception to this media silence on Soros - the Murdoch press. The Australian's recently published a highly informative article by Jennifer Oriel, "Dumped files show influence of George Soros on Western politics," The Australian, August 22, 2016.
Maybe The Australian allowed the recent report by Jennifer oriel of Soros's behind the scenes political machinations because Murdoch feels his media empire may be threatened. Another reason Murdoch might not be sympathetic to Soros is that Israel considers Soros, despite having Jewish origins, as a threat to Israel and the Middle East in general. Many on the other side from Israel would also agree, including people trying to survive in Syria. (Source on Israel's attitude to Soros: http://www.ngo-monitor.org/funder/open_society_institute_osi_/ See report in "Notes" section at end of this article). Another Murdoch media outlet, Fox News, not usually known for its critical reporting, has also done specials on Soros.  (Source: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html His influence anyway gives itself away though where media adopts those Soros-words that Hillary used to castigate America: "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic."
Here is a rundown on the subject from Forbes: #739de665183e">"Billionaires Battle Over Media Influence: Koch Bros./Murdoch Vs. Soros/Buffett/GE" by Larry Bell.
"It’s hard to argue with the notion that money can buy lots of influence. Consider George Soros for example, a big spender with ties to more than 30 predominantly liberal news outlets, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, NBC and ABC. Since 2003, Soros has spent more than $48 million funding media properties…often funding foundations which in turn, fund other organizations. This arrangement makes complete outside accounting nearly impossible because the media component of the support is hard to track.
One of those money distribution centers, the Open Society Institute (OSI), funds his Center for Public Integrity (CPI), an organization which is open about its liberal politics. OSI gave them $651,650 in 2009 alone. Among other activities, CPI has conducted detailed investigations into the “web of influence’ of David and Charles Koch. CPI’s board of directors includes prominent ABC journalist Christine Amanpour and Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post and AOL. Amanpour of ABC’s Sunday morning political affairs program “This Week with Christine Ananpour”, has referred to tax cuts as “giveaways”, to the Tea Party as “extreme”, and to Obama as “very Reaganesque”.
OSI is one of several foundations funding the Investigative News Network (INN), a collaboration of 32 non-profit news organizations producing what they claim to be “non-partisan investigative news”. OSI also provided nearly $1 million to the Center for Investigative Reporting (CIR) from 20003 to 2008 which produces lots of stories on climate change alarmism and evils of big companies. CIR’s board and advisory board members include San Francisco Chronicle President Phil Bronstein, former Washington Post Executive Editor Len Downie (now VP), and CBS News Producer George Osterkamp.
Soros spent $27 million on media programs aimed at defeating President George W. Bush in 2004, and has contributed at least $1.8 million to NPR. Other recipients include The Columbia Journalism Review which bills itself as “a watchdog and a friend of the press in all its forms”, the National Federation of Community Broadcasters, The National Association of Hispanic Journalists, the Committee to Protect Journalists, and the Organization of News Ombudsmen (supported by OSI), which has NPR’s Alicia Shepard and PBS’s Michael Getler as directors.
Don't you think that Australians deserve better service from their media and governments? Doesn't the world?
 Soros’s media influence: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html
 From NGO Monitor's Reporting (Israel-based):
Click here to read NGO Monitor’s report, Bad Investment: The Philanthropy of George Soros and the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 2013.
- OSF’s declared objective is “to work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.” This is the basis for OSF’s often intrusive activities in both closed and democratic societies, including large scale funding of political NGOs.
- According to OSF’s 2016 budget, $27.8 million is allocated to programs in the Middle East.
- Funding of NGOs is entirely non-transparent. Annual reports do not provide names of NGO grantees or amounts transferred to individual groups. Details below were obtained through independent research by NGO Monitor, based on NGO reporting to the Israeli Registry of Non-Profits or information provided by the groups on their websites. (Note – all the Israeli and Palestinian NGOs also receive funding from European governments.)
- Funding for political advocacy NGOs includes: Adalah (amount unknown), Al-Haq (amount unknown), Al Mezan (amount unknown) Breaking the Silence (NIS330,990 in 2015), B’Tselem (amount unknown), Center for Constitutional Rights ($495,000 in 2015), Mada al Carmel (amount unknown), American Friends Service Committee (amount unknown), Palestinian Center for Human Rights (amount unknown), Mossawa (amount unknown)
- On August 14 2016, leaked documents from OSF were posted anonymously on the DC Leaks website. A number of these as yet unverified documents deal with OSF’s grants to political NGOs through its “Arab Regional Office (ARO) – Palestinian Citizens of Israel” department. Headed by Ammar Abu Zayyad, the ARO is one of a number of funding mechanisms for Israeli and Palestinian NGO’s in the OSF network.
- The list of ARO grantees (current and discontinued) is located here, and below. The 2013 NGO Monitor report includes a number of Soros funding frameworks that are not included in the leaked documents, meaning that- if they are accurate- the actual funding is significantly higher than indicated by this leak.
- The US-based New Israel Fund (NIF), funder of such politicized NGOs such as Adalah, B’Tselem, Breaking the Silence and others, received $837,000, including for the advancement of Palestinian legal advocacy.
- In addition, ARO funds a number of Israeli NGOs in the NIF network, including some recipients that deny the legitimacy of Israel and Jewish sovereignty, and are involved in demonization campaigns. Grantees include Adalah ($2.7 million), Mossawa ($260,000), Mada al Carmel ($700,000), and I’lam ($1.08 million), which criticizes Israeli media for its coverage of the Nakba.
- Amongst the leaked files are instructions on pressuring the EU to adopt product labeling policies touted by many NGOs as the first step to EU-sponsored BDS, and supporting Palestinian ascension to the International Criminal Court (ICC).
- According to these documents, OSF provided $405,000 to Palestinian media outlet Wattan News from 2012-2014. Wattan has published a series of articles promoting virulently antisemitic content in the form of “anti-Zionism.” After inquiries were sent to OSF by Tablet magazine, the offensive content was removed from Wattan’s website, and OSF issued a condemnation, and claimed that it is “putting in place procedures that such a serious lapse in editorial oversight will not take place again.” OSF did not state that it was withdrawing funding from Wattan.
- OSF has published articles by B’Tselem, Al-Haq, Breaking the Silence, Adalah, and Gisha as part of its “Grantee Spotlight” page.
- In his article, Shawan Jabarin, the director of Al-Haq, promoted the decision to label all products from Israeli communities built over the 1967 ceasefire line adopted by the EU, ostensibly calling for the eventual boycott of all Israeli products. Al Haq’s General Director, Shawan Jabarin, has alleged ties to the PFLP terrorist organization and as such has been denied exit visas by Israel and Jordan. Click here to see NGO Monitor’s unofficial translation of the ruling by the Israeli High Court of Justice (June 20, 2007).
- OSF shared a report entitled The Occupation’s Fig Leaf: Israel’s Military Law Enforcement System as a Whitewash Mechanism prepared by B’Tselem. The report claims that “Palestinians have been living under an Israeli military regime that has wrongfully killed, injured, and abused them.”
- In 2010, Soros pledged $100 million to Human Rights Watch (HRW) over the course of 10 years.
- Soros pledged $750,000 over three years to J Street. J Street concealed this funding for many years, until The Washington Times revealed it in 2010. On its website, J Street addresses the “myth” that “George Soros founded and is the primary funder of J Street.” It claims that it would be “very pleased to have funding from Mr. Soros,” but denies this large donation.
- The “Open Society Justice Initiative,” claims to “foster accountability for international crimes, combat racial discrimination… address abuses related to national security and counterterrorism.”
- The Justice Initiative was asked by Adalah to assist in preparing a memorandum for the UN Human Rights Council’s follow-up Fact-Finding Committee (to the “Goldstone Report”). The resulting report alleged that “the Israeli investigations to date have not complied with international or comparative standards,” and that delays “violate international law and taint the independence and effectiveness of any subsequent inquiry.”